Dinky Blog

Dinky is a dog and this is her blog...

Thursday, December 28, 2006


Happy Christmas everyone.

I had a super time, we couldnt go to my sisters as we usually do as there were two new Kittens in the house (thats 6 altogether) and they were a bit worried I might scare them, as if! Instead we went to my friends house in the country where there were 18 people and 8 dogs it was such fun. I was given some lovely presents a little fur house from Aunty Karen a new bowl and treats from mummy and some chewy bones.

Before Christmas I was allowed to go to Mummy's office Christmas party (photos will come later).

New Year we are off to Wales for a week with lots of people and other dogs, a big house in the middle of nowhere, I am very excited about that and will tell you all about it when I get back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EvERYONE

1 Comments:

At 5:25 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Dinky? This is Michael and Peta of Melbourne Australia.Could you and Amanda take care of Laura for us.D.J. our cat and Paris the dog say hello.Until next time Dinky Aloha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

http://www.agilitybits.co.uk/dogblog/blog.html