Dinky Blog

Dinky is a dog and this is her blog...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weekend in Dorset


Recently mummy took me and grandma down to visit friends in Dorset. First we went to see friends of grandma who had a lovely spanial called Buddy you can see him in the photo, he was such a nice boy he let me sleep on his bed and sit in his chair, and we had great fun playing ball in the garden. Then we went to see some other friends who also had a spanial who didn't really like me as much as buddy although his mummy said I was very privilidged to be allowed in the house as normally he would not want another dog near him, so I suppose that was fair enough not that I understand that kind of behaviour, I love other dogs to play with. Mummy's boss at work brings his dog into work now, she is very old and doesn't really want to play but she is very nice though and shares her biscuits with me. I will get a photo of her on here soon oh yes and very exciting news is that I have two new boyfriends. We met them in the park called Bumble and Milo both look like me but smaller (I shall get a photo of them too) they are such fun and we run around like lunatics.....Mummy is going to try and get up early every day so we can meet them in the park.oh happy days

1 Comments:

At 11:40 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Dinky, it's morning time here in Australia. Our lovely friend Laura told us to come and visit your blog. Did you enjoy your picnic in the park and watching Winter's Tale? You look very beautiful in your red raincoat.

Lawsie's friends from Melbourne, Australia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

http://www.agilitybits.co.uk/dogblog/blog.html